Enjoy Erotic Massage

I am a lady in my early 50s. I enjoy giving erotic massages to mature clients aged 50+ . I've relocated to the Cheshire area, near M6, Stoke-on-Trent, The Peak District, and Crewe. Appointments are at my therapy studio at it's High Street location near j16 of M6. Bookings in advance via my website: link is below Car Park What 3 Words: intersect.public.link

Contact me to book

Emailing me?
I am taking bookings. Book via the diary link on page 2 of my website UkLingamMassage.co.uk

Monday 21 November 2011

I Do Not Like Men Touching me When I Give a Lingam Massage

I know some are happy for the client to touch them and perhaps even have sex with them. Personally I do NOT like to be tickled, caressed, stroked or groped when  I am attempting to give a massage.  That may seem a little harsh so let me explain:

The massage session which I give is for the client to lay back and enjoy, it is for them to be pampered, it is about their pleasure. Clients should focus on what is happening to them, the feelings and sensations enjoyed by all there senses.

It is not a time for them to be active or take control.

In addition, touching me might not feel nice for me, it can ruin the good ambience and interrupt the flow.

No comments:

Post a Comment