Enjoy Erotic Massage

I am a lady in my early 50s. I enjoy giving erotic massages to mature clients aged 50+ . I've relocated to the Cheshire area, near M6, Stoke-on-Trent, The Peak District, and Crewe. Appointments are at my therapy studio at it's High Street location near j16 of M6. Bookings in advance via my website: link is below Car Park What 3 Words: intersect.public.link

Contact me to book

Emailing me?
I am taking bookings. Book via the diary link on page 2 of my website UkLingamMassage.co.uk

Friday 9 December 2011

Foot & Lingam Massage

Some people love having their feet touched & massaged others really do NOT like it at all.  For those who do the feet can be very sensual.  The sensation of someone holding, pulling and squeezing the toes can be fantastic and erotic. Perhaps best of all is the feeling of fingers in between the toes.

Ticklish feet need not be a barrier.  There are 2 aspects to massaging people who have ticklish feet:
1st make sure they are really relaxed and not tense at the thought of someone going need this ticklish rea.
2nd a really firm hard grip with no light toughing at all. It is light touches which are generally experienced as tickles.

I like to combine touching the feet and toes in one hand with the lingam massage at the same time in the other hand.  Do you like this?

When I first see people I ask them whether there are areas of the body they really do or don't like being touched.  Interestingly, many people simply do not know.  It seems many people around us just do not have enough experience of being touched all over-  or massaged all over - to know what they like.

No comments:

Post a Comment