Enjoy Erotic Massage

I am a lady in my early 50s. I enjoy giving erotic massages to mature clients aged 50+ . I've relocated to the Cheshire area, near M6, Stoke-on-Trent, The Peak District, and Crewe. Appointments are at my therapy studio at it's High Street location near j16 of M6. Bookings in advance via my website: link is below Car Park What 3 Words: intersect.public.link

Contact me to book

Emailing me?
I am taking bookings. Book via the diary link on page 2 of my website UkLingamMassage.co.uk

Monday 23 January 2012

Looking for an Erotic Massage in Kent, UK?

There are no shortage of ladies (and a few men) who advertise something like this so my naturist Lingam massage is only one of many different options.

Some people the erotic can be code for sexy lingerie and/or full sex, or something more kinky.  That's all fine but not what I offer.

The erotic that I can provide is a feast for the senses. It is total relaxation, lie back and let it happen. Music, smell, feel touched all over.  Feel that these feelings could go on for ever. Feel unhurried.  The slowest and most gentle caressing of your penis ever.  Experience heightened arousal, all over your body.  Forget about the time.

Just lie there. No list of sexual positions to work through, nothing to accomplish.

All you need to decide is whether you would prefer Me to be clothed or naked like you.
Full details of what to expect are on my website, where you can also see several photos of me: http://uklingammassage.co.uk/expectations.php

1 comment: