Enjoy Erotic Massage

I am a lady in my early 50s. I enjoy giving erotic massages to mature clients aged 50+ . I've relocated to the Cheshire area, near M6, Stoke-on-Trent, The Peak District, and Crewe. Appointments are at my therapy studio at it's High Street location near j16 of M6. Bookings in advance via my website: link is below Car Park What 3 Words: intersect.public.link

Contact me to book

Emailing me?
I am taking bookings. Book via the diary link on page 2 of my website UkLingamMassage.co.uk

Monday 9 January 2012

Steve's Best Orgasm - Ever

How I enjoyed my first day back to work, after an extra long Christmas break.
 I'll bet there's not many people say that.
 But then there's not many people with a job like mine.
Being a lingam massage practitioner is a quite unique and very enjoyable way to make a living.

Take today, for example, Steve seemed to freeze with an orgasm taking over his whole body - or was it cramp in his foot? Well, it was followed by a period of rest and purring contentment. After much more stroking Steve really was ready for a finale.  His body shock and trembled. He told me it was possibly the best orgasm he had ever experienced, or at least the best he could remember...

I think that is due to taking time, involving the whole body, and taking time.  Did I say that already. Two hours later Steve left as a very happy man.  And I rather suspect he is also going to be in the mood for enjoying some great sex later tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment