Enjoy Erotic Massage

I am a lady in my early 50s. I enjoy giving erotic massages to mature clients aged 50+ . I've relocated to the Cheshire area, near M6, Stoke-on-Trent, The Peak District, and Crewe. Appointments are at my therapy studio at it's High Street location near j16 of M6. Bookings in advance via my website: link is below Car Park What 3 Words: intersect.public.link

Contact me to book

Emailing me?
I am taking bookings. Book via the diary link on page 2 of my website UkLingamMassage.co.uk

Thursday 5 April 2012

Look in Your Spam Box for My Replies to Your Emails

There has been a breakdown of communication with one or two clients.
Some people have emailed me but had no reply - if I receive your email I will definitely reply so check your spam.
BTW, I do check my spam and quite a few of your emails go there.
Now, I will not be doing an emails over the Easter weekend so don't expect to here from me until perhaps Monday night or Tuesday morning.
Have a good Easter xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment