Enjoy Erotic Massage

I am a lady in my early 50s. I enjoy giving erotic massages to mature clients aged 50+ . I've relocated to the Cheshire area, near M6, Stoke-on-Trent, The Peak District, and Crewe. Appointments are at my therapy studio at it's High Street location near j16 of M6. Bookings in advance via my website: link is below Car Park What 3 Words: intersect.public.link

Contact me to book

Emailing me?
I am taking bookings. Book via the diary link on page 2 of my website UkLingamMassage.co.uk

Tuesday 22 May 2012

Allow plenty of EXTRA time to really relax

Most of my clients visit when they have no work for the rest of the day, this is ideal.  Some don't realise that they are not going to be in a fit state for returning to work straight away.
Just because the session you have booked is 90 minutes of 2 hours you really should allow an extra hour "floating time".
This might be falling asleep on my massage table then getting dressed in a daze and floating out of my door to a local cafe or just to sit in your car and hold on to that feeling just a little bit longer.
Think of Lingam Massage as a special treat for a day off, not a quickie to be shoe-horned into a long lunch break!

No comments:

Post a Comment