Enjoy Erotic Massage

I am a lady in my early 50s. I enjoy giving erotic massages to mature clients aged 50+ . I've relocated to the Cheshire area, near M6, Stoke-on-Trent, The Peak District, and Crewe. Appointments are at my therapy studio at it's High Street location near j16 of M6. Bookings in advance via my website: link is below Car Park What 3 Words: intersect.public.link

Contact me to book

Emailing me?
I am taking bookings. Book via the diary link on page 2 of my website UkLingamMassage.co.uk

Saturday 19 January 2013

Calories in a Lingam Massage?

After the excessive eating and sitting around of Christmas I found myself wondering whether having a lingam massage would help my clients lose weight.
The info is not easy to find if you search the web.
An orgasm will burn up a few calories.
But then again we'd use up calories even if when sitting around or sleeping.
Over an hour of massage - I would expect this to use up slightly more calories than just sleeping as the whole body is being stimulated, especially the surface skin cells.
Sadly though, I think you have to cut what you eat and do some serious exercise to really shift the pounds.
BUT really I still think lingam massage is good for you.  Because it feels good and makes you feel good.
And surely that should be an end in itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment