Enjoy Erotic Massage

I am a lady in my early 50s. I enjoy giving erotic massages to mature clients aged 50+ . I've relocated to the Cheshire area, near M6, Stoke-on-Trent, The Peak District, and Crewe. Appointments are at my therapy studio at it's High Street location near j16 of M6. Bookings in advance via my website: link is below Car Park What 3 Words: intersect.public.link

Contact me to book

Emailing me?
I am taking bookings. Book via the diary link on page 2 of my website UkLingamMassage.co.uk

Sunday 22 September 2013

Rushed off my little feet lately... yes I am always busy

Continuing the theme of strange emails, from my previous blog, I do hear from people who must think I have no clients.
They are full of suggestions as to how I should do things differently.  In other words I do not offer the service they are looking for but they think I should.

Well, if I was sitting around twiddling my thumbs I may have time to ponder suggestions generously given by people who have never met me.
I think I have a window for navel gazing and contemplation later in October.
September, I have been inundated with bookings with most of these being repeat/ regular clients.

The week ahead, for example, I am fully booked with only windows for last minute bookings tomorrow- Monday 23rd or next weekend (28 & 29th).  I think I have a space most days between 28th - 3rd Oct.

Despite mostly being booked in advance tomorrow is a good example where for once you could phone me in the morning and be naked in front of me in the afternoon!



No comments:

Post a Comment