Enjoy Erotic Massage

I am a lady in my early 50s. I enjoy giving erotic massages to mature clients aged 50+ . I've relocated to the Cheshire area, near M6, Stoke-on-Trent, The Peak District, and Crewe. Appointments are at my therapy studio at it's High Street location near j16 of M6. Bookings in advance via my website: link is below Car Park What 3 Words: intersect.public.link

Contact me to book

Emailing me?
I am taking bookings. Book via the diary link on page 2 of my website UkLingamMassage.co.uk

Monday 24 March 2014

Suggestions for my new website

I have received quite a few useful suggestions and comments to take on board for my new website.
I think it is going to have lots more pages - I have so much to say -  but I am trying to reorganise the information to be easier to navigate.
Not all the info is relevant to all site visitors.

I am planning:
-  a page that will be regularly updated with my availability.
-  some answers to new FAQs that people send me via email.
-  the prices will stay exactly the same.

Hopefully the new website will be online next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment